Homályos / Blur II.

Click on the image to enlarge.

Nagyításért kattints a képre.

This is an old, unfinished painting of mine. I think that it fits to Illustration Friday topic "blur" because the larger part of the painting is really blur yet.
I don't know when will I finish this painting, maybe I will not, but I hope I will...
(just waiting for an inspiration)

Ez egy régi, befejezettlen festményem. Úgy gondolom, hogy a jelenlegi befejezetlen állapotában eléggé passzol az Illustration Friday eheti témájához, a "homályos" kifejezésre, ugyanis a kép nagyobb része még a mai napig elég homályos. Nem tudom, mikor fogom befejezni ezt a festményt, de remélem, egyszer rászánom magam...

1 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...

This is beautiful as it is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online